Music Video

Making this music video was so much fun. I found videos that were free for me to use so once I looked through the videos I was able to choose my theme for my entire music video. I then went and chose my audio for my video. I chose something fun and spunky. The theme I chose for my video was adventure. I wanted to create something that would make my viewer smile.

I learned many different skills while working with Premiere Pro. This is a different movie template that I have not used before, so it was fun to learn something different. I created a timing sheet for when I wanted all of my video clips to appear. This gave a good visual representation for when and how long I wanted each individual clip to play.

My over product I was very happy with and I can't wait to get more experience!

Comments

Popular Posts